Yojee (YOJ:ASX) best-in-class logistics software utilises Blockchain, AI and Machine Learning to optimise and manage fleets, it is open to businesses at an affordable monthly rate. On top of the software, Yojee offers everyone an opportunity to join the World’s first collaborative cross-border logistics network which connects shippers, carriers and freight forwarders in seconds.
Click here to apply
What you will be doing:
- Supports the Technical Success Lead in providing technical and customer service expertise during the pre-sale and post-sale phase of implementation.
- Administers client onboarding and assists with ongoing account management duties.
- Provides technical support for clients and client integrations while maintaining excellent service level standards.
- Directly assists with triaging and resolving less complex technical issues.
- Liaises with technical team as needed to resolve more complex/customised technical issues as raised by existing customers.
- Maintains support level and customer satisfaction levels by identifying and tracking any ongoing product technical issues.
- Assists with release management duties and deployments for our core product.
- Builds and maintains dashboards and reports for the organisation’s data needs.
Desired Skills & Experience - About You
- At least 1 year of working experience in data analytics and computer programming.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software engineering or any other technical related discipline.
- 1 – 2 years customer service, operations or sales experience in logistics or technology industry will be advantageous.
- Excellent communicator with a client-focused attitude.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to take up challenges.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.